Sunday, 23 March 2014

Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips

Posted by A small Cat at 16:51

 "Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers."

In my experience, the product delivered exactly what was claimed above. Easily removes waterproof makeup, no rubbing, no tugging, just a smooth pat and swipe of the cotton pad and my eye makeup goes away completely and it's fragrance-free. There is no greasy feeling to it,as some two phase removers can do, and my eye area feels rejuvenated afterwards - not like I had been wearing makeup all day.
Quick, effective and effortless! Everything i need in a makeup remover.Amazing !!! I only wish I had found it sooner :)

''Winner of the SHE Magazine Beauty Awards 2011 for Best Eye Makeup Remover''

A MUST-HAVE! I strongly recommend it.

4 comments:

Kimberley Johnson on 23 March 2014 at 17:48 said...

This make-up remover sounds really great! Unfortunately I seem to be allergic to Clinique products so I won't be trying it but great post!

Kimberley | Kimberley's Beauty Blog

EM on 23 March 2014 at 18:11 said...

need to try :)
check out our blog too:)

Eleanor on 23 March 2014 at 21:53 said...

this sounds great! tbh every clinque product i've tried has been so great! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Rita on 3 April 2014 at 23:49 said...

Amazing blog
Love it

Please visit mine: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting