Monday, 3 March 2014

GARNIER Micellar Cleansing Water

Posted by A small Cat at 21:50
 

''A super efficient and gentle way to cleanse, remove makeup, soothe the feel of skin and hydrate in just one step – it’s not magic, it’s Garnier Micellar!'' 

 
Garnier launched their first micellar water in November last year, but being a busy bee recently I've only just bought it !
I'm not one to stay loyal to a certain type of cleansing water, I like to try out new things especially when it comes to skin care  ( the ever so known Bioderma is next on my list ;) so when I finally got my hand on New Garnier all-in-one cleanser I couldn't be happier .
I use micellar water on a daily basics as a last step of cleansing my face routine and I can say that Garnier Micellar is a total gem!
It's super gentle, but cleanses very thoroughly. Depending on how much you've got on, you might need to cleanse twice, but the formula is so gentle that it will not dry out or irritate skin. It's also working well with my other skincare products to keep my face healthy and happy
I think this is pretty fantastic!
I loved Vichy Purete Thermale, but balked at the price considering how quickly I got through a bottle. This is pretty comparable, it removes makeup just as beautifully. I am very impressed with this product, and as it's currently on offer in many stores as a new launch :)
 
 A new drugstore fave/rave for me!
 
If you looking for a new cleansing water that is not  hugely expensive but works really well I 100% recommend this one :)
 
 


2 comments:

Yige Z on 3 March 2014 at 22:17 said...

I absolutely love this stuff, I used to always use makeup wipes that left my skin really dry or really oily bc of the "moisturising" stuff they put in it, but this micellar water is so gentle on my skin that I was so surprised it removed all my makeup off!

Yet Another Makeup Blog.

Holly // FaceLDN on 4 March 2014 at 12:11 said...

I love this cleanser. I would normally just go straight for a wash off cleanser but this leaves my skin un-irritated and the bottle lasts ages too! This will forever go on my re-buy list.

Holly / Faceldn.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting