Friday, 21 March 2014

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder

Posted by A small Cat at 21:11
 
 

''HD High Definition Pressed Powder is a talc-free, silky, lightweight finishing powder that offers the same benefits of HD Microfinish Loose Powder, but in a purse friendly pressed compact.  One universal shade is designed to work for every skin tone from light to deep, with sheer flawlessness and perfection. Although the setting powder appears white in the compact, it is completely translucent on the skin and ideal for creating a chalk-free, HD compatible finish.''

My other half has this opportunity to visit Sephora not so long ago,and despite his lack of makeup knowledge,he managed to pick this just recently released pressed version of well known Make Up For Ever HD powder for me as a gift,and i must say,I have the best husband EVER!!

This HD Pressed Powder is probably one of Make Up For Ever's best products!
It blends so beautifully and silky and it truly is "invisible" and the silica does a smashing job at imparting a smooth, soft-focus look. It does a great job at keeping oil at bay, and one of the best things about it is that you can apply it over ALL of your makeup (blush, eyeshadow, whatever) because it is transparent. A little goes a loooong way so it will probably last a very very long time :)This stuff  puts the best finish on my face and lasts entire day,literally!!!  MUFE HD Pressed Powder - a pure magic -  has become an essential in my make up bag !! 
I strongly recommend it to everybody.

ONCE YOU GO HD...... YOU NEVER WANT TO GO BACK!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting