Sunday, 16 March 2014

Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo EDP

Posted by A small Cat at 19:22

''Signorina Eleganza, a luxurious fragrance that celebrates feminine grace and seduction''

The new Spring-Summer 2014 collection Signorina Eleganza is a luxurious fragrance that celebrates feminine grace and seduction. The fresh head notes of grapefruit and pear are a vivacious and stimulating introduction. Almond powder and golden osmanthus petals create a delicate yet intense heart, adding a touch of indulgent luxury. The base notes of patchouli and white leather create a dry-down effect that leaves a luscious, lingering scent on the skin.
I instantly got drawn by its amazingly cute bottle,and its unique - gorgeous smell that seems to last all day and has a haunting scent, which is different from any that I've ever experienced before.
The name ‘Signorina Eleganza’ comes from Italian language which means Miss Elegance and this is exactly how i feel like when i wear them :)
 I definitely like this perfume, in all aspects: the packaging, the scent, the lasting power, and the feeling of it on myself.  This could easily become a signature scent for me.

This is Italian classic at its best.

 


1 comments:

Jenny on 18 March 2014 at 11:37 said...

This sounds beautiful and fruity which I love :) xx

www.krystelcouture.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting